The LifeCrutch Set
The LifeCrutch Set
The LifeCrutch is specially designed to improve comfort on your wrists and underarms compared to a conventional crutch. Unlike conventional crutches, our unique shape of the underarm cradle encourages proper posture while using the crutch with a size range of 4’6”- 6’6” in height adjustment. An ergonomically sloped handle for wrist alignment, along with our articulating tips, makes this the most user-friendly, affordable crutch on the market.
- Ergonomically Sloped Handle: Helps maintain the natural position of the wrist, which can help reduce the risk of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome from crutch use and helps to eliminate the harmful effects of conventional crutches.
- Articulating Crutch Tips: Articulating motion allows the crutch to maintain maximum surface contact.
- Weight Capacity <300lb
- Adjustable height size (4’6”- 6’6”)
- 19 individual height adjustments
- Height ranges from floor to underarm cradle are 42” - 61”
- Handle adjusts from 46.5” and lower.
Silver anodized aluminum
Life Crutch Sizing Guide
- Wear the shoes you will most commonly wear while using the crutches.
- Standing upright with good posture, measure from the floor to your hip.
- Using this information, look at the range of handle heights in the Short and Tall In-Motion Pro Forearm crutches listed below.
- Choose the crutch the fits your sizing specifications.
*Each purchase through our website includes a (1) one-year warranty.
These crutches are a life saver. Used by me and my son and five friends. The arm pads are great, but the shock absorbers make them even better. Do not even consider another crutch.
These new style crutches are so much better than the old traditional style. The ergonomic handles are great and so much more comfortable. These crutches don’t hurt your armpits like the old traditional style. Do yourself a favor and buy these.