The LifeCrutch is designed to improve comfort on your wrists and underarms compared to a traditional crutch. This is where fashion meets functionality. Unlike traditional crutches, our unique shape of the underarm cradle encourages proper posture while using the crutch. With a size range of 4’6”-6’6” in height adjustment, ergonomically sloped handle, and our articulating tips make this the most user-friendly and affordable crutch on the market.
*Each purchase through our website includes a (1) one-year warranty.
- Ergonomically Sloped Handle: Maintains the natural position of the wrist, helps to prevent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and battles the harmful effects of traditional crutches.
- Articulating Crutch Tips: Articulating motion allows crutch to maintain 75-100% surface contact.
- 300lb Weight Capacity
- Universal Size (4’6”-6’6”)
- 19 Height Adjustments
- Height from floor to underarm cradle: 42” 61”
- Handle adjusts from 46.5” and lower.
Life Crutch Sizing Guide
- Wear the shoes you will most commonly wear while using the crutches.
- Standing upright with good posture, measure from the floor to your hip.
- Using this information, look at the range of handle heights in the Short and Tall In-Motion Pro Forearm crutches listed below.
- Choose the crutch the fits your sizing specifications.
These crutches are a life saver. Used by me and my son and five friends. The arm pads are great, but the shock absorbers make them even better. Do not even consider another crutch.
These new style crutches are so much better than the old traditional style. The ergonomic handles are great and so much more comfortable. These crutches don’t hurt your armpits like the old traditional style. Do yourself a favor and buy these.