LifeCrutch Master Pack combines all of your favorite products into one package!
This pack includes:
- (1) Pair of LifeCrutch
- (1) Pair of Crutch Pads
- (1) Pair of LifeCrutch Upgraded Handles
- (1) Pair of Articulating LifeCrutch Tips
• Ergonomic Handles - Unique and ergonomic design keeps wrists in natural position, helps prevent Carpal Tunnel and sore wrists caused by traditional crutches
• Articulating Crutch Tips – 75-100% of surface coverage at all times to assist in a secure footing.
• Strong Construction - Made to last and can support users up to 300 lbs • Shape - Designed to encourage proper posture in motion.
• Fits users approximately 4’6” to 6’7''(54” – 79”) (with 19 height adjustments)
• Height from floor to underarm cradle: 42'' to 61''
• Handle adjusts from 46.5'' and lower.
Designed to improve comfort on your wrists and underarms, this crutch is the future of fashionable meets functionality. The unique shape helps encourage proper posture as you stay active in your recovery. The Life crutch becomes a universal answer to all sizes tall and short (4' 6" - 6"7"). Equipped with an articulating tip to gain better footing across most surfaces. The Life Crutch comes in Silver and when purchased comes with a 30 day warranty. If you are a long term daily user we would recommend the "In-Motion Pro Crutch".
This set of pads have been designed for the users who need a little more comfort on the sides of their body. These pads are made of a closed cell foam and soft cloth exterior so as to not irritate the skin. The larger flap goes against the body and you still want to use the crutches with the correct upright position. This is a Set of 2 pads- One for the right and left sides. This pad also fits both the Tall and Short sizes.
Upgraded LifeCrutch Handles:
Anatomical Handles designed for the LifeCrutch. Built for long use. Rubber.
SOLD as a PAIR
Articulating Crutch Tips:
In-Motion Articulating Tips fit all of our In-Motion Spring Assist Products as well as our LIFECRUTCH line - product numbers MWD8500, MWD6000, MWD6500, MWD5600, MWD7000, & MWD7500.
Articulating crutch tips are made of a high quality stryo butane rubber composite which contributes to the long life of the tip. This specially designed tip gives greater stability because the foot of tip remains in more contact with the ground’s surface at all angles. This eliminates dangerous sheer forces, the lack of traction, and uneven wear typical with the standard style crutch tip. These tips are Latex free.
The inside diameter of this tip is - 11/16"
(.7 inches or 18 millimeters)
SOLD AS A PAIR.